2013 in blogging
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 3,900 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
In 2013, there were 10 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 187 posts. There were 13 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 5 MB. That’s about a picture per month.
The busiest day of the year was October 14th with 44 views. The most popular post that day was Болани Дојчин.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Болани Дојчин 1 comment April 2009
- 2 Plava grobnica 1 comment March 2009
- 3 Bodež / Matija Bećković 0 comments April 2009
- 4 Vasko Popa 0 comments May 2009
- 5 Vladislav Petković DIS 0 comments May 2009
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.